Teledyne Reynolds was founded in 1948 in Culver City, California. Three of the founders are shown outside the facility in a 1948 photo. The company started as a precision machine shop serving the aircraft industry. In 1949 the company moved to Santa Monica, California where they added a plastic molding capability and began molding insulators for electrical connectors.
This 100,000 square foot building in Marina del Rey, California houses Reynolds Corporate Offices, the Connector Products Division and the Electro-Ceramic Products Division.
Founded in 1948, Teledyne Reynolds has grown to include three product divisions and a subsidiary in the U.S. and manufacturing subsidiaries in Great Britain and Switzerland.
Teledyne Reynolds products include:
- High voltage connectors and cable assemblies
- Special high voltage wire and cable
- Hybrid multi-pin connectors with fiber optic, video and high voltage compatibility
- Ceramic-to-metal brazed connectors and high current vacuum switches
- High voltage capacitors and voltage multipliers
- EBW and EFI explosive initiators and firing systems
- R.F. and microwave cable assemblies
- Instrumentation and control cable assemblies for nuclear reactors
We invite you to visit any of our facilities or to contact us for more information.
- Download an in-depth history of Teledyne Reynolds
- Download a description of various Teledyne Reynolds Facilities
Click Here for Division Contact Information